Nov 16, 2009

Photo-realistic illustration: Razor


So, I've been working on my sophomore portfolio and thought I would add this. I created this image using Illustrator and based the illutstration off of a photo. The intent of the project was to create an illustration that was photo-realistic. This piece is not perfect, but I think it will work. You are probably thinking, what an odd choice of object.........right? Well I chose this object becasue of the many types of materials; plastic, rubber, metal, they are all in there.

1 comment:

  1. This is VERY nice Samantha! It really does a good job of portraying metal, rubber, plastic! It kinda looks like its floating (because of the shadow), not sure if that's what you intended.
    (I had to highlight your comments to read them, though...they're black on black :) )

    ReplyDelete